Help with Elder Law and Planning
As loved ones age, the legal details of their care matter more and more. Beilue & Stewart P.C. is here to help you explore your options and ensure the best quality of life for older family members. Our experience with elder law in Houston, TX, makes us the right partners to walk you through vital decisions and sometimes-difficult choices, including:
- Obtaining Medicaid or VA Benefits
- Drafting Miller Trusts & Special Needs Trusts
- Attending Guardianship Proceedings
- Drafting Simple Wills & Wills with Tax Planning Provisions
- Preparing a Durable Power of Attorney, Health Care Power of Attorney, or Directive to Physician
No matter what the case, we understand that it's the personal touch that makes the difference. Whether it's a matter of funding a grandchild's future college education or finding a care facility that offers daily gardening, we put in the effort to make sure nothing is left out or forgotten. With us on your side, you can confidently plan for the future and take full advantage of resources offered under the law.